Date of Last Revision: August 23, 2023
The Pool Operator may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Pool's website or distribution via email. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
In short; we will not use your information for financial gain just to keep the Pool functional.
- The information we collect from our users is and will only be used for PowerPool.io, it will not be sold or traded.
- We also use services like Google Analytics and CloudFlare to keep track of traffic and optimize load times.
- If you want your account deleted, you can email us at [email protected] and we will remove all your data from our system. If you want to get all the information we store of your account, you can also request it. For both procedures we might request information to make sure of your identity.
- All passwords are securely hashed and stored encrypted to protect you.
- The only personal identifying information we collect are: Emails (the one you register with), Username (The one you register with), Crypto Addresses (The ones you use for payouts) and past payouts (We store TXIDs, amounts and addresses)
We keep it simple, if you have more questions, send us an email at [email protected] and we will answer any questions you might have.